Thursday 23 May 2013

Oh Scrappy Day!

When does scrap fabric become such a tiny useless piece of fluff that you really must throw it in the bin?  For me?  Never.  

My ever-growing bag of felt scraps - some can only really be described as fibres!
Unfortunately this means I am now drowning in scraps.  I've got drawers and drawers of the stuff.  My big dream is that one day I'm going to sew it all together to form a beautiful quilt full of wonderful memories connected to each little fragment.  This is unlikely.  But I'm holding onto it.  In the meantime, I'm always on the think and lookout for lovely little projects to help me work my way through my trove.  And I imagine that I'm not alone.  So I'm going to attempt a regular scrap-based tutorial for others like me.  Or anyone who'd like to give something a go!

So head over to my 'Scrappy Days' page and check out my first effort - a pretty Peter Pan collar.  Let me know what you think!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment